The Options for Care Research Forum meets on a bi-monthly basis and has an active research programme
- Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Registered Manager (RMN)
- Senior Clinical Occupational Therapy Lead
- Clinical Psychologist
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Senior Assistant Psychologist
- Senior Lecturer in Mental Health
Current areas of research:
- Exploring the experiences of staff members who take part in service-level formulation.
- Investigating the link between formulation and care planning.
- Development of assessment tools specifically designed for use in mental health rehabilitation.