- About us
- Our Approach
- Services Directory
Options for Care are currently looking to recruit Mental Health Nurses across our two units based in Birmingham – Montague Court and Dartmouth House.
As an organisation we have been through a significant period of quality improvement and service development. This has culminated in an Outstanding CQC rating for Montague Court. We work with service users to support them in their progression along their recovery pathway using relationship-centred, best practice interventions, supporting individuals to improve their quality of life whilst working towards their personal goals. Service user outcomes are measured using recognized assessment tools which allow us to evidence our objective of enabling individuals to move towards living in the least restrictive setting possible.
“We offer best practice interventions to enable personal recovery and wellbeing.”
– “The individual is at the heart of everything we do.”
– “We inspire, stimulate and empower people to achieve and grow through compassionate, supportive and protective relationships.”
– “We deliver and continuously evaluate high quality service whilst respecting difference, promoting dignity and supporting the privacy of others.”
– We are looking for dynamic mental health nurses with a genuine passion for working with people who have severe and enduring mental health diagnoses and are able to support our mission, vision and values.
– You will be required to deliver person centered care, supporting individuals towards community integration. We are continually developing and evolving our care pathway and use best practice outcome measures and assessment tools.
– Staff development, support and supervision is in place alongside staff health benefits making Options for Care a welcoming and positive place to work. (Pay award on successful completion of Preceptorship.)
If you are interested in applying for the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you require further information regarding the role or an informal discussion, please contact Lee Johnson, Operations Director on 0121 523 5573.